Iberia and Atlantic islands with Oceania
Iberia and Atlantic islands with Oceania
By Philip Shart
This item appears on page 24 of the October 2019 issue.
After flying from Miami, Florida, to Barcelona, Spain, I headed for the cruise terminal to board the SS Marina,which would be my home for the next two weeks, Nov. 16-28, 2018.
I would travel to Iberia and nearby islands in the Atlantic with Oceania Cruises (855/623-2642, www.oceaniacruises.com). For the cruise, airfare, insurance and transfers, I paid $7,891 as a single.h
By Philip Shart
This item appears on page 24 of the October 2019 issue.
This item appears on page 24 of the October 2019 issue.
After flying from Miami, Florida, to Barcelona, Spain, I headed for the cruise terminal to board the SS Marina,which would be my home for the next two weeks, Nov. 16-28, 2018.
I would travel to Iberia and nearby islands in the Atlantic with Oceania Cruises (855/623-2642, www.oceaniacruises.com). For the cruise, airfare, insurance and transfers, I paid $7,891 as a single.h


0 Comments